You enjoy identifying and generating new business and partnership opportunities; but find true satisfaction driving deals from start to finish. You are passionately focused on outcomes and efficiently driving growth for our business in a scalable way. You have a strategic mindset and focus on big picture outcomes but also are excited to roll up your sleeves and execute on those deals. You’re looking for a role that will empower you to make substantial and immediate impacts through your hard work.
- Diligence, execute and integrate key strategic partnerships and enterprise deals spanning everything from new business to distribution.
- Identify and qualify prospects via telephone, on-site visits, and networking efforts.
- Effectively balance opportunity development with prospecting activities.
- Create and maintain an accurate pipeline of qualified prospects to achieve sales expectations.
- Be a core driver of Emperor’s growth in the US to help transform the company from early-stage to a more established wealth manager.
- Develop critical strategic partners and drive cross-functional efforts to prioritize our business needs and identify new opportunities.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to internal and external stakeholders, and negotiate and execute new growth and optimization initiatives.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- 5+ years of relevant business development experience in externally-facing B2B / B2B2C revenue-generating roles at rapidly scaling companies.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities to achieve maximum results.
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and selling to the Financial Advisory network.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results focused and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate relentless hustle and strong sales skills.
- Proven record of high performance.
Nice to Have
- Experience at a technology company and/or investment firm.
- A desire to work in a collaborative and dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- An understanding of the financial services industry & potential partners across industries.